Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year! Welcome 2012!

I'd like to wish everyone a safe and happy New Year!  I personally have been in a bit of a funk this year due to a myriad of things but am really hoping that 2012 will be much improved.  I have learned a lot this past year and have done a bit of soul-searching and have decided that I need to savor life and do things that I enjoy without feeling guilty.  I also am going to avoid making resolutions that I am not going to be able to keep and I will continue trying to do my random acts of kindness to brighten other people's lives.  Here's wishing all of you a brand new year and a chance to wipe the slate clean and start all over with a new attitude and new goals and here's hoping that you have health and happiness.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you too. I hope this year brings you happiness and smiles to brighten your day.

    ReplyDelete