Monday, January 30, 2012

Jungle Inferno

Jungle Inferno by Desiree Holt has to be my favorite of all of the works that I have read by her thus far.  It combines suspense, erotica, hunky alpha males, an injured hero relying on the only person he can trust and a resourceful intelligent heroine...what more can you ask for?  The only drawback is that it is only in e-form right now.  I really want a print copy to put on my overburdened keepers shelf!  Amazon review

I won a copy of one of Ms Holt's backtitles last year and after much agonizing, I elected to ask for the third in her Phoenix Agency series, Delicious DangerAmazon review for Delicious Danger  That one impressed me so much that I decided to go back and start with the first one.  I am glad that I did!  My only drawback is that the price is a little steep for me since they are e-books and it seems a little steep for something I can't actually put on my shelf.  Sigh.  I guess I will have to work the other two into my book budget because, judging by the first two that I have read...they are well worth reading!


I purchased a copy of this title for my personal enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment