Friday, March 9, 2012

Adult readers only please

Please only continue reading this if you are over 18.

For those who like a little spice in their reads and don't mind short tales in digital form...Delilah Devlin's short menage story Two Hot is free on Amazon until Monday.  My Amazon review (under ELF2060) is at this link.  She also has a slightly longer erotica tale Lone Heart:  A Red Hot Weekend that was a great read.  My Amazon review is at this link.

Other spicy and sometimes kinky tales that I have read recently include Beth Kery's Take A Stranger No More link
Kate Pearce's Captive Mail (third in a trilogy) link
and
Desiree Holt's Lust Becomes You.  My Night Owl Review is at this link.

All of these were very quick reads but if you are a little squeamish and don't appreciate multiple partner stories or a bit of BDSM they are definitely not for you.

Ok...back to If You Know Her by Shiloh Walker...a terrific read so far, just as the others have been.  Sigh, can't sit and vegetate and finish it because we are traveling but I think I will be going to sleep pretty late tonight!


All titles were provided to me in return for an honest review.

1 comment:

  1. Oh very cool. I like the menage BDSM stories sometimes, guess it all depends on what my mood is. lol

    ReplyDelete