Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Still Moments Publishing titles

I was given the opportunity to read multiple titles from a new to me publisher.  I was not familiar with any of these authors and I was pleasantly surprised by the variety and quality of the stories.  I think that some of them would benefit from a little tighter editing because occasionally there were consistency errors but overall the stories were enjoyable reads.



            





Aspen Shift by Lindsay McFerrin was a great paranormal short story.  I really think this is an up and coming author and I look forward to reading more stories by her because I was impressed by her ability to create a vivid story.  My Amazon Review is at this link.

For the Love of a Sphynx by Heather Sharpe is a fun paranormal story.  The theme is a little predictable but there are nice scenes which give texture to the challenges faced by a man who ran afoul of a witch.  My Night Owl Review is at this link.

Jack and Jill, Volume One by Jennifer Eaton is a sweet contemporary romance.  My Night Owl Review is at this link.

Bullets and Buckets by Janelle Lee is a short cowboy romance.  My fellow blogger Crystal reviewed it at this link.

The Snow Globe by Donna Collins is a sweet short fairy tale that I featured in a post at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment