Monday, April 8, 2013

A free read, a request and a fun video (updated 4/17/13)

I am still juggling but am hopeful that I will have a few days to catch my breath (and catch up with my reviews) by the end of the week. There are several yummy reads just coming out recently or out soon including the ADULT titles, Cheyenne McCray's newest addition to her 'Riding Tall' series, Playing With You and her re-releases of the titles in the 'Seraphine Chronicles' and Maya Banks' Fever (which I warn you had mixed reviews) 

             



Success!  Go get your FREE copy of Randi Alexander's A Gentleman and A Cowboy (click on the cover above!).  Thanks to everyone who helped get Amazon's attention!
Randi Alexander has a fun little ADULT short story that she is trying to make available for free at Amazon but for some reason, the powers that be have not responded to her requests that they match the price that it is available for at Smashwords ($0.00)!  It would be great if you would help her out by following the following instructions.  You can do this over and over again so if you can do it for several days in a row, that would be great!
Instructions from Randi:


1. Go to my book (A Gentleman and a Cowboy):  http://amzn.to/11H8MGB




Ok...one of the reasons I didn't make resolutions at the New Year is that I inevitably break them and then I feel guilty.  (Given the amount of weight I seem to be gaining, maybe I should have at least TRIED to make resolutions but oh, well!).  I was very entertained to read this post by author Carolyn Brown...if you don't want to read the article itself and enjoy this talented author's wry humor...at least click on the video, it is amazing what lengths may be needed to encourage some of us to exercise and feel good about it, lol.  Link.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations ELF:) You've won the $10 Freya's Bower GC from my Goddess Fish Review tour:) Email me at storimom2@aol.com

    ReplyDelete