Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles

One of the many things I do is participate in something called Bzz campaigns as one of the myriad of agents who try out different products and give our honest opinion on them.  I had the great good fortune to be chosen to try out the Massaging Gel Insoles from Dr. Scholl.



I was a little taken aback to read the instructions and discover that I was expected to remove the existing insoles from my shoes (I chose to try the Massaging gel insoles in my athletic shoes since I spend the most time in those).  It turns out that it was surprisingly easy to remove the insoles from the shoes that are relatively unworn but I wasn't able to quite figure out how to remove the insoles from my worn favorite athletic shoes.  I used the insoles from my newer pair of shoes as a template and cut the Massaging Gel Insoles down to the proper size (accompanied by a bit of muttering since I am left-handed and using standard scissors so I struggled just a little bit).  Fortunately there are guides that indicate shoe size imprinted directly on the insoles that are being trimmed so that makes life a little easier.

Ok, I realized that the old insoles were so worn that they were mushed pretty flat and the Massaging Gel Insoles went in easily.  Wow!  What a nice difference!  It was almost like having a brand new pair of shoes and my feet felt so pampered.  It is summer so I am more prone to wearing flip-flops or sandals but the few times that I have used the shoes with the insoles I have to admit that it definitely made a difference.  I guess that's going to take care of my excuse for not taking a nice walk regularly once the weather cools down.  I admit that I thought this product was a little pricey when I first contemplated it but I definitely think that these insoles live up to their name and give your feet a wonderful massage and I certainly would recommend them to anyone who suffers from tired feet (and who doesn't?).



I appreciate the Bzz campaign for giving me this opportunity and I urge those of you who like to have your opinions heard to join at this link or feel free to leave me a message and I will send you an e-mail with an invitation.

4 comments:

  1. These sound like they might feel good. I might have to try them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty amazed that they make my favorite shoes (which, admittedly, probably need to be retired) feel great as I walk around in them. It's been too hot for me to do any strenuous walking but I look forward to trying them out when the weather cools off.

      Delete
  2. thanks for the suggestion a little expensive for me thought but oh well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have to admit that they are pricey, but given the price of some of these athletic shoes nowadays, this probably is a good alternative to getting new shoes.

      Delete