Saturday, January 11, 2014

Contests, blog hops, news and other miscellaneous things

Sorry, I am knee-deep in three, no, make that four different edits so I am pretty much at the limit for what I can juggle right now.  Shh, we won't mention all of the reviews that I am behind on...although I just finished Nancy A. Collins' delightful Magic and Loss: A Novel of Golgotham as well as Beth Kery's When I'm With You: A Because You Are Mine Novel  (ADULT title), both fantastic books!  Hopefully I will take a breather and write up those reviews (as well as a few others for books I have read but not yet reviewed) in the next few days as well!

I will remind folks that the Night Owl Winter Wonderland Scavenger Hunt will be over on the 15th of January!  Link
Make sure you look at all of the other giveaways featured at NOR at this link.  (and look at some of the reviews, we all work very hard trying to share our opinions of these masses of great books being released and there are genres for everyone!)


Please go back a few days and enter some of the giveaways on my own blog, I have had an intriguing mixture of titles featured, many thanks to the wonderful organization known as the Goddess Fish Tours.

Romance Books 4 Us has their Cold Snow, Hot Romance contest at this link.

Coffee Time Romance not only has their own contests being featured but make sure you scroll down for links to the others such as Writerspace and Fresh Fiction!  Link

Lisa Renee Jones always has contests on her blogs and you can get a look at her yummy titles while you are visiting this link.

My fellow bloggers have various contests on their blogs...if you are anything like me, you can browse backwards through their posts and find plenty of contests to enter...

Start with Reviews by Crystal, then try I Smell Sheep (and enjoy Mary's reviews as well) and continue on to SOS Aloha for lots of great reviews and giveaways from the delightfully enthusiastic Kim!
Don't forget to visit Mary's own blog, Dark Thoughts for entertaining ponderings, information about rats and suggestions for a way to get freebies!

And yes, I mentioned bloghops but my lamentable memory has failed me...I know I saw some during my recent travels around the blogosphere but I can't remember where and I don't have time to look so if any of you find any...please share with the rest of us in the comments!

Aha...here's one at...69 shades of smut (ADULTS only!)

Have a wonderful day...I certainly will...because I get to have input on a story by one of my favorite authors, yum!

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, thanks so much for mentioning my reviews on I Smell Sheep and my blog. That's so sweet. I appreciate it. There are some great contests available right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are quite welcome. I don't always remember to drop by but I enjoy reading your reviews and your blog posts!

      Delete