Thursday, September 30, 2021

Beautiful Eyes by Gabbi Black (Spotlight and exclusive excerpt) ADULT title

 It is my pleasure to spotlight another title from a talented and prolific author.

 

 

 

 Beautiful Eyes

In Their Eyes, Book 2

ADULT title 

by

Gabbi Black

 

 

She needs redemption

He needs to demand it of her.

 


Entrepreneur Smith MacLean is obsessed with Alessandra Soriano, a woman he met briefly who disappeared six months ago. After a shocking reunion at Club Kink, he insists she stay with him. He means to find out where she's been.

Alessandra walked away from her life after making a mistake that cost everything. Her self-imposed penance is living in poverty and doing questionable things with questionable people. Now she's in Smith's luxurious condo, under his hand, and obeying his rules.

He has thirty days to convince her to come back from limbo. She has thirty days to convince him she needs to be forgotten. Unless the flames of lust consume them first.


Add it to your GoodReads shelf

************************

 

Exclusive Excerpt

 

“Get it through your thick skull, Alessandra—you’re coming home with me. Now put your belongings in a suitcase, and let’s get out of here before we catch something.”

“I don’t have a suitcase, and even if I did, I wouldn’t follow you anywhere. Get it through your thick skull.” She mimicked him. “I’m not leaving, and you can’t force me.”

His face darkened, and this time she did shrink down an inch or two. Maybe three.

“I have a proposition for you. We’re going to pretend, just for a moment, you have some say in this. Either you come with me or we go down to the closest cop shop, and you explain where you’ve been for the last six months. I’ll tell them I’ve found a missing person. Maybe I’ll even get a reward.”

She laughed mirthlessly. “No one would care enough to offer a reward for me.”

He snaked out his hand, grabbing her wrist. “I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear that. Now are you bringing clothes, or am I just hauling you out of here as you are?”

A frisson of terror ran up and down her spine, and her hands became clammy. Until now she’d counted on Smith being a gentleman. He was a friend of Gage’s, so he couldn’t be a threat to her. She looked into the depths of those azure eyes. Uh-oh, that fine line she was walking was getting thinner. He was keeping his temper in check—barely—and this wasn’t going to end well.

 

 

 

Links:

Amazon US

Amazon CA

Barnes and Noble

Apple Books

KOBO


 **********************

Gabbi Black's bio and links:

 

Even though Gabbi Black is a firm believer in happy endings, she makes her characters work for it in every romance she writes, no matter what the genre. From contemporary to BDSM, they are penned early in the morning in her home in beautiful British Columbia while her trusty ChinPoo dog and her cantankerous Himalayan cat keep her company. She also writes gay romances as Gabbi Grey.

 

 

 

Website

BookBub

Instagram

Facebook

Pinterest

Twitter

 

 *****************

 

First book in the series:


No comments:

Post a Comment