Thursday, August 15, 2024

Passion's Angel by Gabbi Black (Spotlight and excerpt) ADULT title



Passion's Angel

ADULT title

by

Gabbi Black



A couple under stress, a woman alonecan three hearts be better than two?

 

Dustin

My Domme, my boss, my lover… Nadine is all those things to me. Our professional relationship has slid into the personal, and I have no problem with that. Pleasing her is my top priority. When things go sideways at work, I’m not sure how to help…until the answer presents itself in the guise of an angel.

 

Nadine

As a successful marketing executive, I have high standards. Dustin, my submissive and executive assistant, is perfection. But even he can’t solve my latest work dilemma. Then we meet Angelique, and I’ve found the star of my next campaign. Now I just have to convince the young woman that posing for me is in her best interests and, even better, convince her to join Dustin and me in a triad relationship.

 

Angelique

When a gorgeous man asks me to pose for a photo shoot, I’m skeptical. I’m overweight and unattractive, so who would want my picture? Refusing him is easy…but he’s persistent, and I give in. He’ll soon see how wrong he is.

 

Surprisingly, a photo shoot can be fun. Dustin is sweet and kind, and his boss Nadine is incredible. They have the kind of relationship I’ve always wanted, and it's clearly not just professional. I'm sad when the photo shoot is done and I have to leave them and head out into the cold, alone. Then Dustin asks an unbelievable question.

 

This 25k story is an FFM BDSM novella and is part of the Dr. Donna Jennings Purple Passion Reflection for Women Cards series.

 


 






Excerpt:

 Nadine

 

As I eyed Dustin’s pinkened ass, some of my stress fell away.

Some…but not all.

“Want more?”

“Mistress, I always want more.” He wiggled his gorgeous ass. The ass of a twenty-six-year-old.

I had him tied to my spanking bench, and I tapped my crop against my palm. Since we were both morning people, we’d decided on a quick scene before showers and work.

Dustin claimed he liked to feel my mark on him the entire day. Even beyond if I managed to bruise him.

Today, though, I needed him focused. That meant going easy.

After a series of hard strikes, he moaned. 

Links:

Universal link:  https://books2read.com/PassionsAngel

Amazon US:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0D9TY4ML3

 



Bio

 

Even though Gabbi Black is a firm believer in happy endings, she makes her characters work for it in every romance she writes, no matter what the genre. From contemporary to BDSM, they are penned early in the morning in her home in beautiful British Columbia while her trusty ChinPoo dog keeps her company. She also writes gay romances as Gabbi Grey.




Personal links:

Website

Newsletter sign-up

Bookbub

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter





No comments:

Post a Comment