Thursday, June 17, 2021

Blogger is changing and I need your help!

 


 

 

I really appreciate all of you who have taken the time to subscribe to my blog and who drop by to read about books and the miscellaneous items I muse about. Just like everyone else, I have had my world upended the past few months, so I haven't been interacting as often as I would have liked.


Blogger is discontinuing their e-mail subscriptions, so I may lose contact with many of you if that is how you subscribed. Since I am only semi-computer literate, I cannot figure out where I'm supposed to find the e-mail list to migrate. Sigh.


So, if you want me to add you to an e-mail list in order to continue to receive blog posts from me, please send me an e-mail and put "Blog subscription" in the subject of the e-mail. My e-address is: 

 elfthereadingaddict(at)gmail.com  (use the @sign instead of (at), please).


If that is not something you want to do, no worries. I appreciate your loyalty over the years and hope you come by occasionally. Stay safe, and enjoy LOTS of books!





No comments:

Post a Comment