Saturday, March 10, 2012

If You Know Her


“If You Know Her” by Shiloh Walker is a great finish to an intriguing series.  I tend to prefer reading print works over e-books but I just had to know who the killer was so this one got moved up to top of the pile of my review books!  I was not disappointed.  Ms Walker is wonderful at creating complex multi-dimensional characters who make me invested in their happiness even as I groan at the stupid mistakes or stubborn behavior they display.  The women in this series are so different from each other (and I am still pondering the difficulties of being a blind chef since I can't seem to cook very well even with the ability to see!) but they each find a way to overcome their handicaps and find very unique men to complete their worlds.  The evil displayed by the killer (I will never look at pottery the same way) is creepy and disturbing and makes one really anxious that the clues are understood correctly and that the good guys win.  Kudos to Ms Walker for creating such an entertaining series and for not making us wait years for a resolution.  My Amazon review is at this link under ELF2060.

As always, I would appreciated a "yes" this was helpful if you are willing.

Thank you to Netgalley for providing a temporary copy for review.

1 comment: