Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Release day for several great titles

For those of you who have been anxiously awaiting the following, it is release day for Doubletake by Rob Thurman (who is trying to deal with the devastation in her hometown, please keep her in your prayers and good thoughts), Oracle's Moon by Thea Harrison, A Seal in Wolf's Clothing by Terry Spear, and Dying Wish by Shannon Butcher.

The links to my Amazon reviews (as ELF2060) and my blog posts for the aforementioned are below.

Doubletake blog   Amazon review

Oracle's Moon  blog  Amazon review

A Seal In Wolf's Clothing  blog
and stay tuned for a delightful interview with author Terry Spear on the SOS Aloha Blog here!

Dying Wish Amazon review


As always, I would appreciate a 'yes this was helpful' vote on Amazon if you are willing.  Thanks and happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks. I am still puzzled why some people mark them as not helpful..I am not sure what they are actually looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would think if it wasn't helpful they would leave a comment and let you know what you could have done to make it better. I've had a few not helpful on mine as well but people usually don't have a problem letting me know they disliked my review of something..lol

    ReplyDelete