Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Romance Reviews year end splash contest

Ok, I admit it.  I have been wandering around (gasp) another review site!  I think that I have already mentioned that I am incurable about entering contests and boy, is this a contest.  Unfortunately, it is a very time-consuming contest but they caught my attention with the cover-matching game that you can't actually win unless you answer some of the trivia questions underneath it.  They have some arcane point accruing system that multiplies your points and your entries for the matching game and one thing leads to another until, voila, you have just spent an hour or so reading about new authors and their newest works and have added to your TBR list.  An insidiously effective ploy!  However, I have won two new titles over the past two weeks (woo-hoo) and there are still the major prizes that I am in the running for.  So, as much as I hate to add to my competition (0:
here is the link....
Romance Reviews YES contest

Happy exploring!

No comments:

Post a Comment