Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Worth the Scandal

Worth the Scandal  
by Karen Erickson is the first book in her 'Worth It' series.  It introduces the Worth brothers (Alex, Hunter and Rhett).  They have a complex relationship and Alex has had the burden of trying to restore the family business.  This was reminiscent of a sweet Harlequin romance for me but this author is wonderful at ratcheting up the heat.  I was a little disturbed by the passivity of the heroine and I want to smack Alex for a couple of his comments but the story was certainly enjoyable and I definitely am looking forward to the next in the series!

My Amazon review is at this link under ELF2060 ( titled "Alex Worth has to decide what is truly 'worth'while").  A 'yes this was helpful' vote is always appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment