Saturday, June 27, 2015

Various things...

Reposting this, in case you missed it...





The Assassin's Lover (The Elven Lords) is Released--$175 in Prizes up for Grabs, By Kathryne Kennedy


ENTER TO WIN $100, $50 OR $25 IN BLOG
BLAST FOR THE ASSASSIN'S LOVER

Just copy and paste this entire announcement
onto your blog, then send an email to
kathryne@kathrynekennedy.com with the url to
your post. You can also earn additional entries
by: SHARING this on Facebook, by TWEETING
the url:
www.kathrynekennedy.com/TALBlogBlast.html ,
by DOWNLOADING the book and forwarding
the receipt. Be sure to include the number of
entries in the subject line of your email. Only
one entry per site or share. Prize is in the form
of an Amazon gift card. Three winners will
randomly be chosen, the most site entries
chosen first for the grand prize.

Download the novelette
for 99 cents at:


Amazon
KOBO
GOOGLE PLAY
B&N NOOK
APPLE ITUNES



HIS MISSION WAS LIKE ANY OTHER...
Until Jak meets his new mark. Since his job as
an assassin for the Rebellion results in saving
the lives of hundreds of Englishmen, Jak has
never had a problem fulfilling his orders. But
then he meets Minerva Overon, and she has
such an unusual request that he soon finds
himself more involved with the woman than he
wants to admit.

BUT THIS WOMAN IS LIKE NO OTHER...
Because of her special magical gift, Minerva
knows that when Jak crawls through her
window, he is there to kill her. She is ready and
waiting for him, determined not to die a virgin.
But she harbors many secrets, and it takes Jak
several revelations before he figures out the
real truth.

A winner will be randomly chosen using
RANDOM.ORG. Your information will be kept
confidential. Contest ends June 30, 2015.
Winner will be notified via email provided. If
winner does not respond within seven
business days, a new winner will be chosen.
We are not responsible for any misdirection of
email. Rules are subject to change for any
reason without prior notification. Void where
prohibited by law. You must be 18 years or
older to enter. No prize substitution permitted.
Odds of winning are determined by number of
entrants. This contest is subject to all country,
federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
You accept all terms and conditions by
entering into the contest.

http://www.kathrynekennedy.com

********************

Time is running out for the Heatwave Giveaway Hop  (link), don't forget to visit all of the other participants as well!

Stanalei Fletcher is offering a print copy of her romantic suspense novel Proving Ground on Goodreads at this link.  This would be a good time to read it, as the sequel should be out in just a few months!

*******************

      





And...I got my PinchMe box!  If you haven't joined, leave me a message, I will be happy to refer you...and you can get started receiving great samples as well.  I was thrilled to get samples of Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion Aloe, Gold Bond Ultimate Skin Therapy Cream, Strength & Resilience, a sample of Fisher Nut Exactly Snack Bites (almond popcorn dipped in milk chocolate), Kraft Parmesan Grated Cheese, Italian, and Olay Fresh Outlast Cooling White Strawberry & Mint Body Wash
(which I have to admit is for sending to my soldiers, since I am sensitive to most body washes).

AND




I got my sample from Smiley360 (again, leave me a message with your e-address in the comments if you want to sign up and I will be happy to refer you).  I have a sample of Nexium 24HR Capsules to try for my acid reflux!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely ecard. I broke my arm about 2 weeks ago and it's still a pain but I'm getting a bit better. I haven't been online all that much this month because of it. I got my first Pinchme box too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Mary, and I continue to wish you a speedy recovery! I was delighted at the samples I received, hope yours were just as great!

      Delete