Monday, May 28, 2018

Happy Memorial Day



My apologies for the blog being quiet lately. I've been dealing with a few personal challenges and have gotten behind. I appreciate those who continue to visit!


I am grateful to all of those who serve and protect us, whether in the military or as first responders here in the States. They, as well as their friends and family, contribute and sacrifice so much to keep the rest of us safe.

If you are so moved, these are some of the organizations I have worked with over the years, but there are plenty of other ones out there.




Operation Gratitude
(when I have time, I will post the pictures of how to make a paracord bracelet, since my past few months have been taking them apart and making them consistent!)


AnySoldier.com


Wounded Warrior Project


Soldiers' Angels


Operation Paperback

1 comment: