Monday, December 17, 2012

Things to add to your wishlist!

Ok....I am smack in the middle of three different proofreads...which tends to add to my split personality and it has suddenly occurred to me that the scarf I am TRYING to crochet for a friend needs to be done BEFORE she goes out of town, sigh...so, I don't have time to finish the posts that I should.  And yes, I have been overdosing on eggnog and See's candies (that's a story for another day) and entering bloghops and contests when I should be working but, 'tis the season, lol.

Therefore...I thought I'd share some of the delightful titles I have recently read but haven't done my posts about in case some of you are still looking for titles to add to your wishlist.

Young adult/fantasy title:  A Clockwork Fairytale by Helen Scott Taylor
(still reading this one but have been enjoying it very much)

Contemporary romance:  The Perfect Hope by Nora Roberts (it is part of her delightful 'Inn Boonsboro Trilogy' but can be read as a stand-alone although it is better if you start with the beginning, The Next Always).

    

Yummy Adult titles:

Miss Isabella Thaws a Frosty Lord by Larissa Lyons
A delightful historical romance featuring an unconventional heroine

Gabriel's Woman by Robin Schone
Another historical romance that features memorable characters in an unconventional situation (sorry about the color change but the Blogger gremlins are plaguing me again!)

Cowboy Jackpot: Christmas by Randi Alexander
A contemporary western set in Las Vegas


Billionaire Husband Test by Elle James (aka Myla Jackson)
A delicious contemporary romance very loosely related to the author's 'Ugly Stick Saloon' series



Getting Scrooged by Eden Bradley
Marley in Chains by R.G. Alexander
Not So Tiny Tim by Robin L. Rotham
A contemporary romance trilogy written by 3 friends that can be read as stand-alones but is much more fun when read together as unifying elements are present throughout the three novellas.  (ahem, those who like menages will be delighted by these) A fun and spicy nod to the traditional Dickens classic

Tart by Lauren Dane
Sigh, I LOVED the 'Brown Siblings' series (although I still haven't read one of the novels in it!) and this continues in the same vein as it starts the 'Delicious' series but features many of the same characters.

Exposed to You by Beth Kery
A beautiful contemporary romance that reminded me why I love this author's works

Alpha Mountie by Lena Loneson
A delightful combination of Canadian Mountie, murder mystery and shape-shifter

Bound to the Billionaire (anthology by the talented Sierra Cartwright, Desiree Holt, Natalie Dae, Justine Elyot, Wendi Zwaduk and Amy Valenti)
Great showcase for contemporary BDSM romance tales


All of the aforementioned were very enjoyable reads, I just have to sit down and review them properly.  Clicking on the titles below will link you to their Amazon pages (I hope).  I am an Amazon affiliate so be advised that IF you purchase anything after clicking on one of these links, I will earn a very small amount for the referral (and I thank you) but I will NOT receive any personal data from you.  Thanks for reading and hope that you find something that interests you....


           



    




       


5 comments:

  1. You are busy busy. It's that time of year, everyone is busy doing stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...and I am ALMOST at that point where I start ducking everything since there is no freaking way I will get all that I want done in a timely manner, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crochet! A scarf! Just nip down Walmart and buy one and spend the time you save with your feet up enjoying life. Actually you are very brave doing crochet. I knitted my chain mail shirt (literally) using two pliers and sprung washers. It took months!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds painful--both to construct and to wear. I admire your fortitude, I admit that I would be much better off if I wouldn't procrastinate so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I crocheted my daughter a baby blanket...it took forever. Which is why I haven't bought any more yarn. lol

    ReplyDelete