Saturday, February 22, 2014

Boxed set bargains (updated 2/26/14)

One of the greatest deals for those of us who are always looking for new titles to read are the boxed sets that are being offered at a fantastic bargain price which in this case is only $.99!  I always figure that this is also a great way to support some of my favorite authors so I usually buy them even if I have read most of the stories already--what better way to spend a dollar?  Now, the BritBabes anthology (ADULT titles) is available free on Smashwords and ARE (and maybe B&N) but Amazon is being a pill as usual but the collection is still only $.99 so I figure it is a great investment anyway!  Some of these authors are new to me but others are favorites so have a great time browsing!




Big Box Of New Adult Romance

The rest of these titles are ADULT



Riding Desire: Alpha Bad Boy Biker Boxed Set




Sexy Just Walked Into Town: A Brit Babes Anthology



Seduction in the Sun: Adult Romance Box Set


Bring On the Heat: Romance Box Set

Sorry, how could I forget this one?



SEALed With A Kiss: Heroes With Heart


Available for pre-order



Lucky 7 Bad Boys Contemporary Romance Boxed Set

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing our boxed set! We appreciate the support.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caridad!
      It looks like such a great combination of stories, I am looking forward to reading it! Thank you so much for stopping by.

      Delete