Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wicked Release (adults only) is on sale...and a few asides

Wicked Release (adult title!) by R.G. Alexander is on sale at Amazon for a short time.  It is part of her Magian series and an erotic title about a society that is menage based.  (Click on cover for link)
 

Also, Lisa Renee Jones' Dangerous Secrets is free on Amazon for a limited time.  Please click the cover.




and she has a special offer for her Vampire Wardens and Werewolf Society series, only $1.99 for a 5 volume set!




During my wanderings, I came across a few items that were appalling yet hilarious...at least the authors' responses.  I enjoy wandering around various authors' websites and getting a feel for their personalities but I must admit that I never thought about this aspect when I thought about crazy fans.


Karen Hawkins post on letters from prisoners...link to website, click on Goddess Grins tab...WARNING:  Do not drink anything while you are reading, otherwise you may have to clean liquid off of computer screen (0:

Cherry Adair's answers for her incarcerated fans is at this link.  (go all the way to the bottom of the FAQs)

Funny, when I think of the things a writer has to deal with...I think of writer's block, everyday household concerns, etc.  I NEVER thought about this aspect of being a public figure.  Ewww.....

And finally, I was somewhat appalled to read the following since I equate having a published book with fame and fortune, lol.
Sabrina Jeffries' summation on the misunderstandings about the typical romance author's life is at this link.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I laughed so hard (although I was dismayed), those answers give a great insight into the humor that these women display.

    ReplyDelete