Saturday, August 11, 2012

Adult titles

Please only continue reading if you are an adult reader.


I had the great good fortune to win Cowboy Bad Boys
by Randi Alexander when she was a guest poster on Delilah Devlin's blog.  I tend to dislike anthologies (and novellas) because they just don't last long enough for me...it seems that I am just getting into the story when all of a sudden....it ends!  I was really impressed by this collection (and no, I don't usually give out 5 star reviews and for some reason I read two within weeks of each other that were both anthologies and that I gave 5 stars to!  Hmm...maybe I have been in three digit temperatures for too long?)
Just kidding.  Be forewarned, this is a collection of very spicy tales but I really liked that there was a variety to the stories and even though some of these folks tend to move a bit quickly, I was really entertained by them.  My Amazon review is at this link.

I also had the opportunity to read Ms Devlin's very spicy Fournicopia   for the Seductive Musings blog.
My Amazon review is at this link. I am a bit bemused by menages to start with since it always boggles my mind to think of trying to juggle two males in one's bed...let alone more, especially given the compromise any relationship requires.  So, although I was quite entertained by the read...I considered it to be a pretty fantastical story. 

Oh, and what was the other erotica book that I considered to be a 5 star read?  Subspace
which is an anthology that includes very hot stories by Sierra Cartwright, Desiree Holt, Jan Irving, Justine Elyot, Elizabeth Coldwell, and Mina Dorian.  I still haven't read Fifty Shades of Gray but I can't help thinking that these are far superior tales of the BDSM life than that well-publicized trilogy.  My Amazon review is at this link under ELF2060.  As usual, a 'yes, this was helpful' vote is always appreciated and the various authors also appreciate 'like' votes as well.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the wonderful review of Cowboy Bad Boys. I'm glad you enjoyed the stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. I look forward to reading more of your great tales!

      Delete
  2. I love those spicy tales and love reading erotica. Thanks for the heads up on these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also enjoyed Lisa Renee Jones' "If I Were You" (although I am impatient for its sequel!) and Amber Lin's debut novel "Giving It Up" was really good (although a bit dark)...I'll post about those once they're up on Night Owl.

      Delete