Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Catching up but sabotaged by hiccups

Having been wallowing in books for the past week, it is difficult to come back to Earth after breathing that rarefied air for so long.  I am slowly catching up and will post my reviews of The Lady Risks All by Stephanie Laurens, The Royal Bridesmaids by Stephanie Laurens, Gaelen Foley and Loretta Chase, Guardian by Catherine Mann, A Scandalous Scot by Karen Ramney and I Own the Dawn by M.L. Buchman as soon as they are all live on Night Owl Reviews.  Still to be written are Loving Lady Marcia by Kieran Kramer, If I Were You I (adults only) by Lisa Renee Jones and Cowboy Bad Boys (adults only) by Randi Alexander.

         


     







I am slowly catching up but there are a myriad of titles that are waiting in the wings, yum...BUT I tried to log into my Netgalley account and discovered that everything was EXPIRED!!!  I was really disappointed until I attempted to open the title that I got approved for today (greatly excited that there is a new Michelle Sagara title, Cast in Peril) and discovered that I can't open that one either.  The oddest thing is that when I tried to open my copy of The Royal Bridesmaids...it won't open either and I received that one through Eidelweiss so there is some weird thing going on today.  Oh well, there goes my excuse for not getting the laundry done...guess I'd better do some more mundane things instead of disappearing into the mists of fantasy, lol.  Of course, then there is the challenge of trying to get my pictures from my camera into the blog itself (I am so jealous that Kim of SOS Aloha gets her beautiful photos posted so expeditiously) but I haven't quite gotten a reader for my Mac laptop so I am going to have to use a different computer and that will take me more time than I have today...hopefully sometime this week!

2 comments:

  1. Firstly..breathe.
    Sounds like you have been hella busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...and the rest of the week should be interesting as well...hubby has a family reunion this weekend...next week should be quieter!

    ReplyDelete