Thursday, August 2, 2012

I Own the Dawn

I Own the Dawn  

by M.L. Buchman is one of those fast-paced reads that combines the harrowing experiences of those in the military with the heartwarming stories of the relationships that are formed even as lives are being risked.  The triumph of the human spirit despite rules, regulations and politics makes this a fantastic read and it is wonderful watching Kee reconcile the strength of character which has gotten her this plum assignment with the softness that comes with letting one's barriers down and allowing someone else to become important in one's life.  A great read and the prior story in the series (The Night Is Mine) is near the top of my TBR pile so that I can learn more about the background of this remarkable squad.  My Amazon review for I Own the Dawn is at this link under ELF2060.  I always greatly appreciate a 'yes, this was helpful' vote if appropriate.




No comments:

Post a Comment