Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Loving Lady Marcia

Loving Lady Marcia  

by Kieran Kramer is a delightful tongue-in-cheek historical romance that utilizes the characters from the 70s television show about a 'lovely lady...with three lovely girls' whose eldest daughter was named...you guessed it, Marcia!  It is a great read for creating nostalgia in those of us who watched the sit-com and identified with the trials and tribulations of having siblings, a blended family, and the difficulties of growing up (no matter what our own circumstances were).  This author is very adept at creating very eye-catching titles that are always humorous which are placed on beautiful covers.  One assumes there will be tales of all of the siblings since the series is The House of Brady and of course there are two more girls and three guys who deserve their time in the spotlight.  My Amazon review is at this link under ELF2060 with the title 'Here's a story about a lovely lady...Marcia....'.  A 'yes this was helpful' vote is always appreciated, especially since there seem to be people who are delighting in just passing out negative votes for some reason.

Kieran Kramer's 'Impossible Bachelors' series is comprised of:  When Harry Met Molly as well as Dukes to the Left of Me, Princes to the Right and Cloudy With a Chance of Marriage (sorry, Amazon doesn't appear to have a picture) and last, but not least, If You Give a Girl a Viscount.  My Night Owl Reviews are available by clicking on the titles above.

   


4 comments:

  1. Dear ELF,

    WOW! I loved your review! Thank you so much! I can't tell you how much it means to me that you took the time to 1) read my book, 2) review it on your blog, and 3) put that review on Amazon!

    It touches my heart that you gave up your time and put tremendous effort into getting the word out about LOVING LADY MARCIA. If you're not one of mine and Vicky Dreiling's Regency Rockstars, we'd love to have you join the group! Look for us at www.regencyrockstars.com. It will take you to our Facebook page. Now it's perfectly fine if you don't want to join, but I just wanted to let you know about it, just in case.

    :>)

    I hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend, and thanks again so much for getting in touch with me through St. Martin's to make sure I saw this! Yes, I wanted to see it very much! And please, if you're in Atlanta next year, I hope you'll stop by my table or stop me in the hall. I'd love to chat.

    Hugs,

    Kieran :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for visiting! Alas, I failed at the one time I tried to sign up for Facebook so I haven't joined the fad. Maybe one of these days (0: Good luck on the release, it was a fun read.

    ReplyDelete